11.15.2011

January 2011 .

So, its been awhile since I last did a blog post. I have decided to look back at this year and bring you all up to speed on the happenings in the Brown journey month by month w/ a few pics and some highlights.

January: The Merediths were here and we LOVE them, what a great way to ring in the New Year, w/ some of our fav family members!!!

Lots of B-days this month (including my hunk of burnin' love who just wanted a family dinner at Red Robin...imagine that!) a celebration of Mike Gowers life at Simpson University where we got to see lots of old friends, and I started working at the YMCA teaching a weight lifting class (body flex) class Mon, Wed, Fri, mornings.

My favorite part of the month was 3 days and 2 nights away w Jeff at the Oregon Coast. (Courtsey of Ryan and Mandee Wilmot) We had the honor of doing their premarital counseling, Jeff married them, dj'd their wedding and I coordinated, in return they stayed w/ our kids and provided a place for us to get away at Neskowin in this adorable apartment w/ a Murphy bed! (the cool kind that folds out of the wall!) I LOVE BARTERING!!! The kids had a blast, we did too, and I think it will be awhile before Ryan and Mandee have kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment